BALLROOM & LATIN DANCE PROGRAMMES
1. BEGINNERS I: Merengue / Rumba / Mambo / Cha Cha Cha / Bachata / Pachanga – Introductory Sessions.
2. BEGINNERS II: Merengue / Salsa / Mambo / Rumba / Cha Cha Cha / Bachata – Partnering Transitions.
3. INTERMEDIATE I: Merengue / Salsa / Mambo / Rumba / Bachata / Cha Cha / Argentine TANGO / Salsa Rueda – Technical & Drill Sessions.
4. INTERMEDIATE II: Merengue / Salsa / Mambo / Rumba / Latin 3-Step / Bachata / Argentine Tango / Cha Cha / Salsa Rueda – Technical Sessions.
5. ADVANCE: Group Synchronization, Advance Techniques, Competition Styling, Presentation & Show Routines.
6. WORKSHOPS: Waltz / Samba/ Argentine Tango / Swing / Hustle / Bachata / Zouk / Kizomba / Salsa Rueda / Pachanga and more . . . Including Competition Styling and Stage Performance Routines.
NOTE: It is intended that by completion of INTERMEDIATE Level II Classes, students will have the necessary skills to further improve their dancing on their own. It is not required that he/she continue on to ADVANCE Classes. These Sessions (Advance) are therefore reserved for those interested in tutoring or in continuing on to stage performances, competitions and group demonstrations.
“ABDA GIFT VOUCHERS & CLASS COUPONS” Now Available
Give a gentle push to your Shy Dance Partner with ABDA Class Vouchers – Give us a call (868 490 1568) for your personalized Gift Certificate.
Register for Dance Classes Now & GET 15% – 30% Discounts & Credits!