Latin Dancing is EZ!
As anticipated, . . . the growing COVID Concerns (& scare!) again calls for the Suspension of remaining SUNDAY's CC Workshops until we can confidently and safely engage again . . . We hope and look forward to resuming with favorable developments in the near future ... so until then ... Keep Dancing, Stay Safe & Blessed!
Cheerful Regards - ABDA Admin.
LET'S EASE BACK INTO LIFE!
Join our NewsLetter / Chatroom:
GET YOUR DAILY FIX OF VIDEOS for your entertainment & edification in keeping with our focus on rhythm, timing & musicality . . . so stay tuned - visit often for newer selections & enjoy:
SPECIAL VIDEO COLLECTIONS!
SALSA & LATIN MIX
Reconnect to YouTube to show this feed.
To create a new feed, first connect to YouTube using the "Connect to YouTube to Create a Feed" button on the settings page and connect any account.
LET'S EASE BACK INTO LIFE!
LATIN DANCE IS EZ - CRASH-COURSE (CC) Workshops this coming SUNDAY! . . . so it's time to get your energy levels back up to speed and burn some of that Covid-induced weight-gain!
𝐐𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 & 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 - Our (Covid Rehabilitation) LATIN DANCING IS EZ 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐎𝐧 . . . with confirmation also coming from the Facilities as follows:
𝟏. As a Private Members Facility, the Gym operates within protocols that allows for our Sessions to continue as planned with the provided guidelines until further notice;
𝟐. Folks are encourage to walk with (easy breath) masks and other sanitizers (swipes, hand towels, etc.) that will appeal to your personal comfort;
𝟑. The Gym continues to provide the usual (which was previously far beyond most facilities) and even more heightened sanitation measures in keeping with the current environment;
𝟒. Temperature scans are to be taken on entry (so don’t run to the venue) ;
𝟓. The Workshop Sessions & Training Programme will also be conducted in keeping with the above;
𝟔. Dress comfortably and be ready to build a sweat (bring your rag), as this will be a workout dance session with style!
A. We agreed that until the Covid concerns have better stabilized - 𝐂𝐂 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐩 𝐒𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 for the time being - 𝘼𝙡𝙡 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙘𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙨 𝙨𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙙𝙪𝙡𝙚𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙩𝙥𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙣𝙤𝙬!
B. We also agree that Covid will be with us for a while (the proverbial “new normal”) and that our rebranded 😌 “𝐂𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐡𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧” Programme is one option to “𝙨𝙖𝙛𝙚𝙡𝙮 𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚” . . . and get that workout you have been longing for (𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙢𝙖𝙮𝙗𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜!)😜
C. We encourage you to participate with all necessary precautions, . . . and with confidence that our Workshops Series Programme & Structure also accommodates these considerations.🤩
D. So we go for our 𝗖𝗖 𝗟𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗻 𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗦𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗜𝗜 (Bachata Styling) 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐘 with the hope / expectation that all will go well to allow it! . . . 𝐒𝐨 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐎𝐫 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭!⁉️😎 https://AmigosBDA.com/Register/
E. Feel free to reach out with any other concerns and we will continue to keep all updated 😀 – Join our NewsLetter for instant updates at: https://chat.whatsapp.com/IZ9EzJGlkMA5veXDjfhgpZ
REGISTER NOW for this 5-Week LATIN DANCE CRASH-COURSE Challenge (Bachata / Kizomba / SALSA) . . . (Special Covid Protocols Apply) . . . Like our FaceBook Page & Complete Registration below for updates.
Your Friend in Dance!
Join our NewsLetter / Chatroom:
DANCING is EZ! ... if you explore 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙎𝘾𝙄𝙀𝙉𝘾𝙀 𝙤𝙛 𝘿𝘼𝙉𝘾𝙀 and simple formula that makes learning to dance and Latin Dancing - SIMPLE & EAZY - for not just one ... but pretty much all of the Latin Dance Styles ... ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴇ ʜᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴘʀᴏᴠᴇɴ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ ɪɴ ᴏᴠᴇʀ 20 ʏᴇᴀʀs!!!
* Dancing & Learning to Dance is very personal and therefore does not have a fixed or set pattern that fits everyone.
The approach to learning (or teaching) dance should therefore take on a personal or bespoke approach if it is to get an 'individual' or 'student' to be able to perform similar, complimentary or even better than other dancers ... Learning to dance is therefore more about how one can be exposed or learn to:
- Understand Fundamental Technique - Posture, poise, rhythm movement, etc., which should come before, and is much more important than, learning a sequence of dance steps or moves;
- Fundamental technique begins with understanding Music, Rhythm, Timing & Musicality . . . “what you are hearing and dancing to?”;
- Enjoy Dancing . . . but even more . . . listen to and enjoy the music, ... as dancing (Latin Dance in particular) is still all about the music;
- Learn to Dance “FREE-STYLE” TECHNIQUE & FORMAT to make your learning process quick & simple through your understanding of Rhythm & Timing (musicality), Execution, Lead & Follow.
We believe that after injecting these ingredients . . . we can then lay 100’s of “new moves” and "dance sequences" on our students with confidence that their dancing can be better appreciated and mastered.
Our class philosophy and focus is therefore on ensuring that students have fun learning to dance and even more fun and confidence to enjoy dancing while executing all the new stuff they learned . . . Join our NewsLetter / Chatroom:
ABDA Dance School & Organization focus on "PROFESSIONAL DANCE TUITION" - with proven reputation and confidence we host the “𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐒 𝐄𝐙” Crash-Course (CC) Workshop Series (0 to 60 / Beg. to Adv.) in the 𝗞𝗜𝗭𝗢𝗠𝗕𝗔, BACHATA & SALSA / MAMBO!
- LEARN TO DANCE the popular Latin Dance Styles easily & quickly, by focusing on the root dance rhythms, understanding musicality and learning the core blended structures of these popular Latin-Fusion Dance Styles.
This LATIN DANCE CRASH-COURSE (CC) and Dance Classes in general, introduces our "FREE-STYLE" & "CARIBBEAN SMOOTH" Dance Programmes which focus on the core Techniques and Structures that allow participants to quickly learn not just the Focus Workshop Styles, but the fundamental elements that allow them to master all the related Latin Dances easily and quickly.
𝐋ATIN 𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐒 𝐄𝐙!!! - 𝘴𝘰 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘳𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘶𝘴 𝘸𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨 . . . as we begin with the KIZOMBA => BACHATA => SALSA Crash-Course (CC) Journey that will have you Dancing Like a STAR in no time!
- MARCH SPECIAL PACKAGES
- ANY 5 CC WORKSHOPS = tt$200 . . . or Special MEMBERS CLUB PACKAGE = tt$300 All Access Pass (SUN & THUR or TUES) . . . Per Session CC Workshops = tt$50 . . . Join our NewsLetter / Chatroom:
Start FEELING, LOOKING & DANCING like a STAR!
NEXT SCHEDULED CLASS & VENUE:
August Special "𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧 𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐬 𝐄𝐙" CC Workshops:
𝐂𝐎𝐒𝐓 - Special CC Adv. Package = $200 (5 Sunday Workshops) - OR - $300 for 8+ Workshops at any available Schedule & Venue.
𝐃𝐔𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 - Workshops are 1½ - 2 hrs. in duration depending on your previous level of experience (if any)!😊
𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒-𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 - We generally recommended that you dress-down in comfort for these sessions (with proper dance shoes) as we give you a real workout and cover a lot of stuff (0 – 60) in each workshop . . . in the last ½ hr we go (60 – 100) for those ready, willing & able to challenge the more advanced stuff.🤗
𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒 𝐀 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐓 - We cover different Dance-Styles throughout the Workshop Series (Bachata, Kizomba & Salsa) but the materials & techniques covered in each workshop are sequentially built upon in each workshop, which helps you to quickly excel across most of the other Latin Dance Styles, so we get you to “Latin-Dance Star Status” quickly.🤩
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐄 - Get Excited & Challenge Yourself to learning 3 of the more Popular (& Sexy) Latin Dances in the shortest time.😁
𝐇𝐈𝐓 𝐆𝐎! - See attached Flyer - GET REGISTERED & Complete your Adv. Package Payments at your first Session: 👍
ABDA Dance Workshops are extended Sessions that focus on Special Dance Styles, Techniques or Skills-Set and are generally conducted over 1½ - 2 hrs and on occasion 3 hrs in duration.
These workshops are generally faster-paced and concentrated class sessions spanning materials that are usually covered over several of our regular classes.
Workshop Sessions can accommodate from Absolute Beginners to Advance Dancers, as the materials and activities cover a wide range of skills and techniques comprising 3 Key Elements beginning with:
- An Introduction to the Focus Dance Style and it's Musical Characteristics - Rhythm, Timing & Musicality incorporating Dance Movement.
- The 2nd Stage focus on the Characteristics of the Selected Workshop Dance Style - Techniques or Skills-Set and the execution of related elements of the Selected Dance Style;
- Intermediate to Advance Dance Moves, Combinations & Styling.
On each Regular Class Day we offer:
- 1 BALLROOM-Latin Style Dance Class Session; &
- 1 CLUB-Latin Style Dance Session (1-1¼ hr Each Session)
- * Ask about our Special Package Benefits available via MEMBERS CLUB.
- MARCH SPECIAL PACKAGES:
- ANY 5 CC WORKSHOPS = tt$200 . . . or Special MEMBERS CLUB PACKAGE = tt$300 All Access Pass (SUN & THUR or TUES);
- Per Session Costs: CC Workshops = tt$50 ;
- Regular Class-Day (2) Sessions = tt$40 for Single (1) Session
- OR tt$60 for both Sessions.
- Join our NewsLetter / Chatroom:
Fast-Track Performance (FTP) / Tutor Development Programme (TDP)
1. We provide BALLROOM & LATIN DANCE Certification & Coaching Programmes for those wishing to Challenge Professional Dance Certification and their Professional or Career Development.
2. We can Get You Up To Speed and Ready for the STAGE & LIVE Performances??? . . . we Invite Seasoned Dancers & Choreographers who are fearless, confident, skilled and ready to perform, compete, teach, or to simply excel and rise to the challenge of mastering 0-60 Performance Choreography in a broad range of dance styles.
3. We offer FTP / TDP Performance & Tutor Training Workshops for B&L Performance Dances: Rumba / Latin 3-Step, Hustle, Salsa / Rueda, Cha Cha Cha, Bachata, Kizomba / Zouk, Argentine Tango & Latin Dance-Mix Performances! . . . Join our NewsLetter / Chatroom: