Latin Dancing is EZ!
SPECIAL VIDEO COLLECTIONS!
GET YOUR DAILY FIX TO PRACTICE AT HOME . . . STAY SAFE!
ABDA Dance School & Organization focus on "PROFESSIONAL DANCE TUITION" - with proven reputation and confidence we host the “??????? ?? ??” Crash-Course (CC) Workshop Series (0 to 60 / Beg. to Adv.) in the ???????, BACHATA & SALSA / MAMBO!
- LEARN TO DANCE the popular Latin Dance Styles easily & quickly, by focusing on the root dance rhythms, understanding musicality and learning the core blended structures of these popular Latin-Fusion Dance Styles.
This LATIN DANCE CRASH-COURSE (CC) and Dance Classes in general, introduces our "FREE-STYLE" & "CARIBBEAN SMOOTH" Dance Programmes which focus on the core Techniques and Structures that allow participants to quickly learn not just the Focus Workshop Styles, but the fundamental elements that allow them to master all the related Latin Dances easily and quickly.
?ATIN ??????? ?? ??!!! - ?? ???? ?? ??? ??? ??? ???? ?????? ?? ??? ??? ?? ????? ?? ????? . . . as we begin with the KIZOMBA => BACHATA => SALSA Crash-Course (CC) Journey that will have you Dancing Like a STAR in no time!
- MARCH SPECIAL PACKAGES
- ANY 5 CC WORKSHOPS = tt$200 . . . or Special MEMBERS CLUB PACKAGE = tt$300 All Access Pass (SUN & THUR or TUES) . . . Per Session CC Workshops = tt$50 . . . Join our NewsLetter / Chatroom:
DANCING is EZ! ... if you explore the fundamental and simple formula that makes learning to dance and Latin Dancing - SIMPLE & EAZY - for not just one ... but pretty much all of the Latin Dance Styles ... ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴇ ʜᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴘʀᴏᴠᴇɴ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ ɪɴ ᴏᴠᴇʀ 20 ʏᴇᴀʀs!!!
* Dancing & Learning to Dance is very personal and therefore does not have a fixed or set pattern that fits everyone.
The approach to learning (or teaching) dance should therefore take on a personal or bespoke approach if it is to get an 'individual' or 'student' to be able to perform similar, complimentary or even better than other dancers ... Learning to dance is therefore more about how one can be exposed or learn to:
- Understand Fundamental Technique - Posture, poise, rhythm movement, etc., which should come before, and is much more important than, learning a sequence of dance steps or moves;
- Fundamental technique begins with understanding Music, Rhythm, Timing & Musicality . . . “what you are hearing and dancing to?”;
- Enjoy Dancing . . . but even more . . . listen to and enjoy the music, ... as dancing (Latin Dance in particular) is still all about the music;
- Learn to Dance “FREE-STYLE” TECHNIQUE & FORMAT to make your learning process quick & simple through your understanding of Rhythm & Timing (musicality), Execution, Lead & Follow.
We believe that after injecting these ingredients . . . we can then lay 100’s of “new moves” and "dance sequences" on our students with confidence that their dancing can be better appreciated and mastered.
Our class philosophy and focus is therefore on ensuring that students have fun learning to dance and even more fun and confidence to enjoy dancing while executing all the new stuff they learned . . . Join our NewsLetter / Chatroom:
"Fast-Track" (FTP), "Open-House" (OH) & "Crash-Course" (CC) DANCE WORKSHOPS
ABDA Dance Workshops are extended Sessions that focus on Special Dance Styles, Techniques or Skills-Set and are generally conducted over 1 1/2 - 3 hrs in duration.
These workshops are generally faster-paced and concentrated class sessions spanning materials that are usually covered over several of our regular classes.
Workshop Sessions can accommodate from Absolute Beginners to Advance Dancers, as the materials and activities cover a wide range of skills and techniques comprising 3 Key Elements beginning with:
- An Introduction to the Focus Dance Style and it's Musical Characteristics - Rhythm, Timing & Musicality incorporating Dance Movement.
- The 2nd Stage focus on the Characteristics of the Selected Workshop Dance Style - Techniques or Skills-Set and the execution of related elements of the Selected Dance Style;
- Intermediate to Advance Dance Moves, Combinations & Styling.
On each Regular Class Day we offer:
- 1 BALLROOM-Latin Style Dance Class Session; &
- 1 CLUB-Latin Style Dance Session (1-1¼ hr Each Session)
- * Ask about our Special Package Benefits available via MEMBERS CLUB.
- MARCH SPECIAL PACKAGES:
- ANY 5 CC WORKSHOPS = tt$200 . . . or Special MEMBERS CLUB PACKAGE = tt$300 All Access Pass (SUN & THUR or TUES);
- Per Session Costs: CC Workshops = tt$50 ;
- Regular Class-Day (2) Sessions = tt$40 for Single (1) Session
- OR tt$60 for both Sessions.
- Join our NewsLetter / Chatroom:
Fast-Track Performance (FTP) / Tutor Development Programme (TDP)
1. We provide BALLROOM & LATIN DANCE Certification & Coaching Programmes for those wishing to Challenge Professional Dance Certification and their Professional or Career Development.
2. We can Get You Up To Speed and Ready for the STAGE & LIVE Performances??? . . . we Invite Seasoned Dancers & Choreographers who are fearless, confident, skilled and ready to perform, compete, teach, or to simply excel and rise to the challenge of mastering 0-60 Performance Choreography in a broad range of dance styles.
3. We offer FTP / TDP Performance & Tutor Training Workshops for B&L Performance Dances: Rumba / Latin 3-Step, Hustle, Salsa / Rueda, Cha Cha Cha, Bachata, Kizomba / Zouk, Argentine Tango & Latin Dance-Mix Performances! . . . Join our NewsLetter / Chatroom: