1. BEGINNERS I: Merengue / Rumba / Salsa / Cha Cha Cha / Bachata – Introductory Sessions.
2. BEGINNERS II: Merengue / Salsa / Mambo / Rumba / Cha Cha Cha / Bachata – Partnering Transitions.
3. INTERMEDIATE I: Merengue / Salsa / Mambo / Latin 3-Step / Bachata / Cha Cha / Argentine TANGO – Technical & Drill Sessions.
4. INTERMEDIATE II: Salsa / Latin 3-Step / Swing-Jive / Waltz / Samba / Argentine Tango / Pachanga / Salsa Rueda – Technical Sessions.
5. ADVANCE: Group Synchronization, Advance Techniques, Competition Styling, Presentation & Show Routines.
6. WORKSHOPS: Waltz / Samba / Argentine Tango / Swing – Jive / Latin-Hustle / Bachata / Zouk / Kizomba / Salsa Rueda / Pachanga and more . . . Including Competition Styling and Stage Performance Routines.
NOTE: It is intended that by completion of INTERMEDIATE Level II Classes, students will have the necessary skills to further improve their dancing on their own. It is not required that he/she continue on to ADVANCE Classes. These Sessions (Advance) are therefore reserved for those interested in tutoring or in continuing on to stage performances, competitions and group demonstrations.
Give a gentle push to your Shy Dance Partner with ABDA Class Vouchers – Give us a call (868 222-8118) for your personalized Gift Certificate.
REGISTER FOR DANCE CLASSES & MEMBER PACKAGES