REGISTER for "Silver-Bullet" (SB) Dance Classes & Workshops
Designed to get new enthusiasts dancing quickly and to help experienced dancers develop and refine their Latin dance skills: Salsa, Mambo, Latin 3-Step, Cha Cha Cha, Latin Line Dances, Pachanga, Bachata and more... REGISTER NOW and qualify for Special Offers! . . . details in your Registration Confirmation Email!
Whhaaaazzzuuuppp SalsAddicts NewsLetter!
REGISTER NOW for our 2019 Dance Programme!
. . . and start FEELING, LOOKING & DANCING like a STAR!!!
Discover the Passion of the Argentine TANGO, Secrets ofSalsa, Bachata, Merengue, Zouk/Kizomba, Cha Cha, Rumba & Latin 3-Step and more . . . Dance Styles, Technique & Musicality - Rhythm & Timing, Partnering, Lead & Follow . . . see "Class Schedules" TAB for more!
1. REGISTER NOW for IDTA CLUB-Latin Coaching Programmes & GOLD or PLATINUM Memberships available now and loaded with goodies . . . GIFT a MOM, DAD or FRIEND a lifestyle boost and escape - contact us to get yours!
2. We’re inviting skilled and seasoned dancers, tutors or groups wishing to join Stage Performance Teams, TDP & FTP Programmes or our Tutor, Coordination & Administrative Teams . . . Contact Us at (868) 627 4237, FaceBook, QUICK UPDATE Message Board or at
BALLROOM & LATIN (B&L) Dance Programme
Regular Dance Classes - FEES:
FTP / TDP Dance Workshops
Ballroom & Latin Dances:
Inviting all Beginners & Adv. Dancers, Performers & Tutors to join the expanding programmes and opportunities . . . Looking forward to you joining the fun - Contact Us at (868) 627 4237 or FaceBook - see full extended dance classes schedule at Members Network.
1. REGISTER NOW for IDTA CLUB-Latin Coaching Programmes (Tues & Thurs from 6:00 pm) – for those who “may” wish to Challenge the IDTA Medal Tests and other Dance Certification Programmes in the coming period.
2. Can you Get Up To Speed and Ready For the STAGE & LIVE Performances??? . . . Get Ready for the Resurgence of the MAESTROS - the "Men in Black" . vs . the "DIVAs"
. . . Inviting Seasoned Dancers & Choreographers who are fearless, confident, skilled and ready to perform, compete, teach or simply excel and rise to the challenge of mastering 0-60 Performance Choreography in a broad range of dance styles . . . be a Performance MAESTRO or DIVA! . . . all welcomed.
. . . Performance & Choreography Training & Rehearsals . . . for interested dance enthusiasts, performers, groups, tutors and advanced dancers . . . so get on board now and be a part of live stage performances beginning OCTOBER to Christmas!
. . . B&L Performance Dances: Rumba / Latin 3-Step, Hustle, Salsa / Rueda, Cha Cha Cha, Bachata, Kizomba / Zouk, Argentine Tango & Latin Dance-Mix Performances!
ABDA Members Club Benefits
GOLD & PLATINUM Member Cards ($300) or Special PLATINUM PRO Membership - ($350) for qualified members.
- Access to Special Bonus Class Credits & FREE Classes;
- 10-20% Special Discounts on ABDA Events & Activities;
- Guest-Passes for introduction of New Attendees;
- Make-up Sessions for missed Class Package Sessions;
- Access to any Class Venue for Class Package Attendance;
- Exclusive Access to Special Workshops & Classes (Platinum Members);
- NOTE: Membership Cards remain current or valid for concurrent monthly class attendance. Any concurrent breaks will attract a card Renewal Fee. REGISTER NOW and select GOLD or PLATINUM Membership.
So we have been learning from our students just as much as they have been learning from our B&L Dance Crash-Course and Dance Classes in general, . . . more importantly, we have been made aware that our FREE-STYLE Dance Programmes seem to now be categorized as it's own “Teaching Style”.
Although this is a new concept to get our heads around (since all tutoring should at least follow some standardized technical or structural process), as we learn more from these shared class experiences, we are further amazed by the Eureka expressions when a previously learned dance sequence (or dance move) suddenly comes together, particularly for the more active dancers (i.e., those that have been dancing and attending other classes for some time).
Getting to the point . . . after learning so much from our students and their feedback, we can now concede that we do have an apparent “Teaching Style” so I thought I would at least try to highlight some key elements to our approach and philosophy to our Dance Tutoring & Classes:
1. Learning fundamental technique is more important than learning a sequence of steps or moves;
2. Fundamental technique begins with understanding Music, Rhythm & Timing . . . in other words . . . “what are you hearing and dancing to?”;
3. Ensuring that you and your dance partner enjoy dancing even more than you enjoy the music . . . (no easy feat when you believe that you have to think about the myriad of sequences, steps and moves! . . . an approach that is diametrically opposed to our now conceded “Teaching Style”);
4. Learning to Dance (our) “FREE-STYLE” FORMAT (‘Teaching-Style’) is about understanding 5 tenets - Rhythm, Timing, Execution, Lead & Follow.
We believe, wrapped-up in these four (4) elements & five (5) tenets, are the key to learning all the various dance styles, moves and sequences to allow a fun experience and enjoyment for both you and your dance partner.
We appreciate that the thought of “starting over” is a bit nerve-wracking, and although we can literally lay 100’s of “new moves” and "dance sequences" on our students, we are less likely to take this approach until the above elements & tenets can be appreciated and explored by new (and old) dance enthusiasts, beginners or experienced dancers.
That being said, our class philosophy and focus is on ensuring that students have fun learning to dance and even more fun dancing in the first instance . . . and then can confidently enjoy dancing and executing all the new stuff they learned . . . so come join the fun . . . Cheers! - ABDA Admin.
1. Thanks to the DJs for the Great Music and mood all night long!
2. Thank you for the Colours that kept the spirit and mood colourful and light!
3. Thank you to our Sponsors for contributing to the excitement and success of the event: AS Brydens, VEMCO, RoyTec, CALDATT, Dance Explosion, Amigos Bailadores, ComDevCorp & NABDATT;
4. To you our patrons and attendees whose feedback and enjoyment have been overwhelmingly positive and gracious! . . . and to the hard working crew who had to balance work and play all nite long . . . With LUV from ABDA!
REGISTER FOR SB DANCE CLASSES
Learn to interpret Music, Rhythm, Timing, Technique & Styling . . .
and the widest range of Contemporary B&L Dance Styles . . .
Get Special GOLD & PLATINUM Benefit Packages:
DF, FTP & TDP Tutor Training & Recruitment Workshops
Calling all Dance Tutors, Choreographers, Performers and Dance Enthusiasts to join our FAST-TRACK Performance (FTP) Workshops - This will be a series of Collaborative Workshops Sessions for sharing skills and experiences of participants towards the common development objectives. The Sessions will begin with an Orientation Session followed by Performance & Choreography Training Workshops in Ballroom & Club LATIN & Free-Style Dance Styles, Rhythms & Styling conducted by and for Tutors, Performers and dancers interested in advance dance techniques and performance choreography.
Workshop Sessions are generally fast-paced and recommended for participants with some experience, confidence and fairly advanced dance skills, or at least 2 years dance performance or tutoring expertise and experience. On completion of the workshop series, participants will be given the opportunity to join the Special Performance Teams, Tutor Training TDP & FTP Workshops for the chance to Compete, Perform &/or Tutor in upcoming Performances and Special Community Events and Training Programmes.
- The Workshop Series begin with the Orientation / Briefing & Assessment Workshop;
- Registration Package is TT$300 (US$45) monthly covering firstly, the weekly Workshop Sessions;
- In addition, participants will have the option for Free Coaching Attendance at any additional or Regular Weekly Class Session; OR
- Option to join the adjunct Cultural & Free-Style Dance-Fusion Workshops;
- Stage Performers Special Scholarship (Deferred Fees) Options available for interested participants.
Participants of the FTP / TDP Programmes will be assessed and provided the opportunity to participate at the various program levels (Focus Training, Performance & Tutor Teams, etc.) based on their experience, expertise, skills levels and their special interests.
Thanks, we will contact you soon . . . Please complete your FREE Registration to our Members Area!
SELECT Program IMAGE Below to REGISTER for REGULAR DANCE CLASSES OR FTP & TDP FAST-TRACK WORKSHOPS
BALLROOM & LATIN Dance Classes & Silver-Bullet (SB) Dance Workshops - THURSDAY EVENINGS: 6 - 8:00 pm.
FAST-TRACK TDP, FTP & DF Stage Performers, Competition & Tutor Training (TDP) Workshops: TBA - 6 - 8:00 pm.
Regular B&L Dance CLASSES
Regular Ballroom & Latin Dance CLASSES & Silver-Bullet (SB) DANCE WORKSHOPS!
BALLROOM-LATIN Class Sessions: Rumba / Cha Cha Cha / Mambo / Waltz / Swing / Jive / Samba / Latin Hustle.
CLUB LATIN Class Sessions: Salsa / Mambo / Pachanga / Latin 3-Step / Bachata / CLUB Cha Cha / Merengue / Kizomba / Zouk.
SILVER-BULLET (SB) CLASSES & WORKSHOP Sessions: Dance Technique, Rhythm & Styling, B&L Line Dances, Argentine Tango / Rueda / Pachanga ...
Tutor Development Programme (TDP) & Fast-Track Performance (FTP) Training Workshops.
B&L TDP & FTP Workshops!
Tutor-Development Program (TDP), Fast-Track Performance (FTP) Training & Silver-Bullet (SB) DANCE WORKSHOPS . . . SELECT YOUR MOST PROFICIENT DANCE Style/Combination!
Salsa / Mambo / Hustle
Bachata, Rumba, Waltz
Cha Cha & Merengue
Kizomba & Zouk
Swing / Jive / Samba
Are you ready to JOIN our ADVANCE PERFORMANCE TEAMS and show your talents in COMPETITIONS & STAGE PERFORMANCES?
Available Locations / Venues
Available Locations / Venues
CALDATT - Total Percussion Studio - #76 Henry Street (Upstairs Furniture Plus - opposite TSTT - B4 Duke St.), POS.
ISSA's Restaurant & Lounge, #130 Henry Street, POS (Above Park Street & B4 the Caribbean Court & RoyTec).
TBA - Not Currently Available!
TBA - Not Currently Available!
TBA - Not Currently Available!
Currently being Scheduled...
Dance-Fusion® Training Programs
Special Programs offered in collaboration with Caribbean Dance Explosion, ComDevCorp & Caribbean Fitness Inc. - SELECT YOUR PREFERRED DANCE FOCUS AREA:
Dance-Fusion Free-Style Performance Team & Stage Performance Training in various Cultural, Free-Style & Conventional Street Dance Styles.
LATIN & BALLROOM Dance Performance Teams, FTP Workshops & Tutor Development (TDP) Training Programs!
DancerSize® Fitness & Recreational, Health & Fitness Dance Aerobics Classes.
Orientation / Briefing & Performers / Tutors Audition Workshops
Tutor Training & Fast-Track Performance (FTP) Workshops
Some Final Details
If you are under age 16 . . . Your Parent's Consent will be required to confirm enrollment.
OK Champ . . . Send us your details
Confirmation of Your Registration Details
Organization / Member / Participant / Student - Acknowledgement, Disclaimer & Release
- Represent to CFInc that you the participant or your assignee to the program are in excellent health and physical condition and have no disability or condition that would or should prevent engagement in such activities, or that if deemed necessary, that participation has been approved or so advised by a medical doctor;
- Acknowledge that injury may result from performing exercise routines or engaging in similarly stressful activity;
- Assume the risk of and release and hold CFInc harmless for any liability for any physical or other injury or harm suffered by the participant during, or as a consequence of participating in, the program or performing such exercise routines or engaging in such other strenuous physical activity and agree that neither CFInc nor the facility at which the program is being held, nor any other person involved in organizing or conducting the activity shall have any liability or responsibility for any such injury or harm.